- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Phone: (+82) 010-3932-9826
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/khy226
- Github: github.com/hayeon9826
- Blog: hayeondev.com
Front-End Web Developer with 3 years of experience in developing web applications, optimizing user interfaces, and meticulous testing & debugging. Value acquiring new technologies and organizing concepts through tech studies and writing tech blogs. Enjoy active code reviews, technical discussions with other developers, and eager to improve user experience by finding better solutions.
- May 2022
- Front-End Developer, Finda - Seoul, Korea
- Developed and maintained Finda web and Finda app webviews. Took charge of transferring loan list, loan main page, loan detail page into webviews.
- Developed 'in-app contract' feature, where customers could conclude a loan contract via Finda App. Also, built desgin system and deployed to Storybook (with chromatic) by cooperating with the designers.
- Improved inefficient API call structure by implementing Redux. Decreased redundant API calls by 60%.
- Improved user experience by implementing infinite scroll on address search Modal using Intersection Observer.
- Contributed on building design system and organized Finda Components on Storybook. Reduced communication requests on Jira (Confluence Cooperation Tool) by 20%.
- Updated legacy code (class components) to new functional components. Implemented Next.js SSG(Static Side Generation) on data fetching to improve API request time. Decreased API fetching time from 4s to 0.5s.
- April 2021
- Front-End Developer, Insomenia - Seoul, Korea
- Developed and maintained five startup web services using Ruby on Rails (BE) and React (FE).
- Applied Next.js, Node.js, and Prisma for advanced front-end development and better user experience.
- Participated in developer Insomenia web-builder template: 'Likes, Item lists, Post list, Login & Registration, Cart' features. Approximately saved 80 hours of each developer's inital setup time.
- Transferred MVP startup service to AWS for better security and scalability. Applied AWS Cognito on user registrations and deployed via AWS EC2 and S3.
- Worked on more than 20 technical documents and shared various troubleshooting processes with other developers. Improved the company's 'learning development culture' by sharing problem solving process with everyone.
- May 2020
- Full-Stack Developer (Freelancer) Insomenia - Seoul, Korea
- Developed and maintained five web services using Ruby on Rails and framework7.
- Experienced the entire web developing process: from designing DB structure to project settings, developing various featrues, admin development, QA, and maintenance.
- Conducted web publishing collaborating with desginer (using figma), and applied CSS with custom class names in BEM model.
- Improved user experience by meticulous testing and frequent discussions with the clients.
Languages and Technologies
- Communication: Korean(fluent, native), English (fluent)
- Framework: Next.js, Ruby on Rails / React
- Library: Redux, Recoil, React-Query, TailwindCSS, Styled-Components, Jest, Cypress, Storybook
- Dev Tools: Yarn, Yarn Berry, Babel, Webpack, Git/Githhub, Bitbucket
- Collaboration Tools: Atlassian(Jira, Confluence), Slack, Google(Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Meet)
- Soft Skills: Interpersonal Communications, Collaboration, Time Management, Perseverance, Problem Solving, Self-Learning, Open-Mindedness
- Aug 2021
- Graduate, Yonsei University Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Bachelor Degree of Creative Technology Management(CTM), Yonsei University Underwood International College
- Learned Computer Science, Web Development and Digital Entrepreneurship
- Relevant courses: IT Foundation, Techno-Art Capstone Project, Information Security and Privacy, Internet Programming, Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Processing, Business Strategy and Data Analytics, Computational Thinking and Problem Solving
- GPA: 3.62 / 4.5